I am thinking to start my first marine Tank. I have a 23''X16"X16" cichlids tank now .
In past i have 2 more aquarium , one with angel, danisoni ,fether in a 3ftX1.5ftX1.5ft tand and another 10 discus in a 5ftX2ftx3ft . but unfortunately when i moved out from my home town i have to sell them.
Now I need the following information for my first marine aquarium.
1. I am opting for a 42"X24"X24" tank for my main tank. Now i checked some LFS they are giving only tank estimate as 8500/- , is it ok or over priced?
2. If I am myself pasting the glasses what are the precaution i should take.
3. If i tell the glass dealer to make a hole , what should be the size.
4. I have read asis's aquarium journal but still need list of all the component name for plumbing.
5. Need a sump design for the size of 23''X16"X16" tank (my cichlid tank will be converted to sump
if wife object for a new sump).
6. any other valuable suggestion i missed which i should take cara in the process.