I have an odd shaped tank, (1' X 2' (height) X 1') where I'm planning for a Neon Tetra set up. It would be a non-planted tank.
Can somebody help me with necessary requirements to set it up. Here are few questions I have :
1. Can I have undergravel filter, I'm planning for stones/gravels only and not Sand or Soil
2. How many neons can I think of in this shape of fish tank
3. can I keep some other fishes as well, if yes, please suggest food also
4. Most important, what food do neons eat, any which I can get from LFS or Galiff
5. what filtration?
6. do I need a cover for the tank, I don't have any currently
7. Lighting? I have a UV tubelight, is it ok?
8. Would I need heater for Winter