KAC Trip to Bokkhali - 25-26 January'2014

Post your visits to pubic aquariums, fish farms and more

Re: KAC Trip to Bokkhali - 25-26 January'2014

Postby viper » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 pm

soumadip wrote:bump for the rest of the story... here is a quick pic of some the woods i cured

:p :p :p donate generously fr my south american tank :D :D
If anyone says money can't bring happiness,then he has not brought an aquarium yet....
~AMIT~
viper
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby arnab » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

ha ha.. yes.. :) Sourav da :D :D :D
arnab

Postby arnab » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:06 pm

Guys next update is coming tonight :) :)
arnab

Postby arnab » Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:21 pm

Before I start again, allow me to thank each one of you for making this thread a real success. The way you are cherishing the moments we spent there, it encouraging all of us to plan something very soon again :)

OK, so everything was set for the BBQ. Sourav da & co. got three whole chickens with Skin on, and a medium size Vetki.

I got myself engaged in preparing the green salad and Sourav da started marinating the stuffs.

Others started building the BBQ fire.

The most difficult task of the hour was to start the fire. It was windy and we were no experts. We gathered dry leaves, branches, coals, and kerosene. An hour’s effort finally resulted in a smooth flame, which I believe the Chickens and Fishes definitely liked :)

The fish agreed to go in 1st, and it took merely 15mins.

Our noses were feeling heavenly awesome, so the chickens didn’t wait longer : ) one small tip: don’t remove the chicken skin while doing BBQ, that’s the key.

Meanwhile, Sunny took the honour of opening the bottles, we felt more spirited : ) The fire at the centre was warming the spirit of the night. Some helped in tossing up the Chickens side by side, some carried their fishy talks on, and some were silently absorbing the beauty of the night.

Finally dinner was ready! We got few snaps going before we eventually jumped on the Chickens and fish.

You have to believe me, chickens tested awesome, same did the fish. Within no time we were left with bones, it was the most amazing BBQ I ever had!

The fire was still running, and so were our glasses. Breeze was on! We couldn't have asked for more.

We sat near the fire till 2 AM. Sunny, Ghalib and Soumadip probably continued there heroics for some more time. We returned to our rooms and straight awaya hit the bed. I don’t think we did anything after that which would excite you ;)

We planned to wake up at 6, eventually it was 7. Batty acted as the Alarm Clock. Morning was fresh! Except some Hermits were crawling on the wet floor. Batty claimed it was due to late night heroics by Sunny : ) Some hard kicks were need to wake everyone up. Sourav da preferred to sleep, so did Ghalib.

We had morning tea from road side stall and geared up for the most exciting part of the episode where we gathered live sea creatures, some monumental woods and had a guy almost getting unconscious - thanks to his heroics! Well, stay tuned for the last episode, till then happy reading :)

[Please PM me for any changes you would like to see]
arnab

Postby xarg0n » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:03 pm

The night was a perfect balance between warm and cold waves..and I thank every one who brought those charcoals burning in that open atmosphere which imperfected the bbqs in turn..abhijit da had a hard time capturing all the shots of that night ..much of which might still be in his mem card or got formatted by now..but one thing I can tell you guyz..it was a heck of a night..and no matter what happens in the future ..we will have a similar night spent again with fellow kacians pretty soon...for that matter hats off to team kac spirit..we love you all guyz for being a kacian
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Postby Sunny » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:51 pm

@all for the barbeque part special credits must go amitavada - Amitava1969 who woke in the morning and even having a sick daughter to worry about he spared time to provide us with the charcoal without which I dont think the bbq would have been a success like this....

@arnab okay man chill... !!! Me and ghallib da had become nostalgic after the booze... and my mind really doesn't allow me to keep some booze unattended.... lol.....
:P
Whatever happened the night and the morning.... it was awsum... in the morning I was like in survival mode turned on....
Hahaha haha......
:D
If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don't back down.
<Eminem>

The best way to guarantee a loss is to quit.
<Morgan Freeman>
Sunny
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby el batty » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:11 am

awesome write up...its like copy and paste all over again.
this was my first KAC trip ever though i am an old member, still it felt like the synchronization was awesome. If all the trips were this fun, i surely missed out a lot before.

Its a pity that the original KAC guys are mostly packed up post marriage and couldn't join us...but with the spirits shown by the next generation, the flame will burn on! :P

Lets make a bigger trip next time with more members. What say?
Regards,
Subhadeep

aninda wrote:I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it.
el batty

Postby xarg0n » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:17 am

Absolutely
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Postby soumadip » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 am

ah masterchef made a great bbq....bt i think we needed another chicken
My dragon breeding project
ImageImage
soumadip
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member