Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby netherwinterknights » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:31 pm

Dear Tirtha, I thought it was minimum 100, and not maximum 100. So, I made the mistake of assuming that the calendar wont be available if there are fewer than 100 orders. Sorry about my assumption. Kindly don't bash me about a genuine mistake, dude!
netherwinterknights
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:37 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby Tirtha » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:01 pm

netherwinterknights wrote:Dear Tirtha, I thought it was minimum 100, and not maximum 100. So, I made the mistake of assuming that the calendar wont be available if there are fewer than 100 orders. Sorry about my assumption. Kindly don't bash me about a genuine mistake, dude!


No bashing no heart burn :D We are friends. We dont print more than 100 most of the time to keep the Calendar as collectors item. ;)
Regards,
Tirtha

A Bad Attitude is like a Flat Tyre. You cannot go anywhere until you change it.
User avatar
Tirtha
Admin
Admin
 
Posts: 4243
Images: 20
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:27 am
Location: Hyderabad
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 72 times

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby prasun » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:25 pm

prasunbasumallick wrote:Deposited Rs.140/- for one calendars. fund transfer detail given below. waiting for your updated list.

Cyber Receipt Date:03/12/2014 8:27 PM
___________________________________________________________________________


Payment Id : 0000080884
Transaction Date : 03/12/2014 8:26 PM
Debit AccountId : 0389010328661
Credit AccountId : 32609749270
Transaction Amount : 140.00
Transaction Currency : INR
Scheduled Date : 04/12/2014

__________________________________________________________________________

Prasun and prasunbasumallick is the same person.
Using Tapatalk
User avatar
prasun
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 4:42 am
Location: Calcutta, India
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby prasunbasumallick » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 pm

prasunbasumallick wrote:Deposited Rs.140/- for one calendars. fund transfer detail given below. waiting for your updated list.

Cyber Receipt Date:03/12/2014 8:27 PM
___________________________________________________________________________


Payment Id : 0000080884
Transaction Date : 03/12/2014 8:26 PM
Debit AccountId : 0389010328661
Credit AccountId : 32609749270
Transaction Amount : 140.00
Transaction Currency : INR
Scheduled Date : 04/12/2014

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi batty,
prasunbasumallick and prasun is same person.
if you have any query please tell me
User avatar
prasunbasumallick
New KAC Member
New KAC Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm
Location: Salkia, Howrah
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby el batty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:50 pm

different ids, so i thought different person! :P
all misunderstandings cleared.
Regards,
Subhadeep

aninda wrote:I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it.
User avatar
el batty
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5892
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby xarg0n » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:55 pm

I guess that reduces the count again ?
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member
 
Posts: 1488
Images: 130
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 am
Location: IN-KOL
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby xarg0n » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:00 pm

Abhisek wrote:I have transferred my money, do let me know if received :)

Please share the amount and transaction details, this will help to track yours specifically.
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member
 
Posts: 1488
Images: 130
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 am
Location: IN-KOL
Has thanked: 171 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby el batty » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:31 pm

no it doesn't.
Regards,
Subhadeep

aninda wrote:I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it.
User avatar
el batty
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 5892
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby tigermath » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:03 am

Abhishek's money received.. Batty can u please update the table.

Most of us will keep one copy for ours and gift the rest..so anyone wants to buy more are always welcome as long as the count doesnt reach 100.
Regards,

Avik

**Dried testicles of POACHERS cure cancer**
tigermath
KAC Senior Member
KAC Senior Member
 
Posts: 3087
Images: 51
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:16 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Money Collection for KAC Calendar 2015

Postby viper » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:35 am

I AM RELATIVELY VERY LATE THIS TYM ... actually was out of network for around a month :) .. anyway paid for 01 calender(Rs 140).. hope i ll get one :P ..

TRANSACTION DETAILS:
Transaction no. ITB5150237
If anyone says money can't bring happiness,then he has not brought an aquarium yet....
~AMIT~
User avatar
viper
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to KAC Merchandise

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron