Guys, we are conducting FOTM and TOTM but receiving hardly any good pictures which can be published in Calendar. Only because of the reason, we do the photo collection offline, where most of the time couple of members are going to everyones house to click the photo. This time, it will not be possible because of man power. So we will get the pictures offline from members. BUT, if you have high resolution good photograph, feel free to send them to Avik (firstname.lastname@example.org
) in mail. If the picture is fit to print, we will add that. already you guys have seen the past calendars where quality is our PRIME goal. So feel free to send the photographs to Avik.
While sending photographs, remember the below points,
1. Photo taken from mobile phone will not be accepted.
2. ONLY very High Resolution photos will be accepted (Best quality JPEG or in Camera RAW)
3. Post processed photographed will not be considered. We will do required post processing during designing.
4. No Watermark anywhere in the picture is not allowed
5. Blurred, Motion Blurred, out of Photos will not be considered
6. We are not going to print the name of the owner of the fish anywhere in the calendar just like previous years
So please feel free to send your photos to Avik as soon as possible so we can get enough time to short them out.
*** And if you can send us some really good fish specimen but you not able to click them due to the lack of instrument, send the initial pictures to Avik and wait for his response. If we want to print, we will getback with required support.
Deep/Avik, take up the discussion offline. I am locking this thread to avoid out of track discussion.