A shrimp tank with some plants:shrimpy update pg 5

Re: A shrimp tank with some plants:shrimpy update pg 5

Postby rahul » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:02 am

i told you all there are miniskirts in the hobby and they fluorish because there are idiots who clap at them and thats how some people in India have become famous .Recently still water aquatics have tissue cultured UG which is not a big deal.As the west has already seen UG tissue cultured much before the grandfathers of these people has seen it.

And they are super jacked about it.and what their captain commented is not at all expected from a person who thinks himself as the Godfather of planted aquarium in India(unfortunately he is not).he thinks of UG eating fish????? =)) Holy mother of...................
Look at the ADA distributors around the world where its filled with famous aquascapers and look at those in India.And you cant figure out why after some 7-8 years Indian aquascaping has stayed the same as it was in 2009 :p
here is the screenshot for your reference.eagerly waited for this.He told hobbyists(Oops! i would say customers)this thing time and again and he did it again =)) =)) He hasn't
changed at all.he is still a salesman.....

@xarg0n
@el batty
@arnab
@aquarajan
@Dipankar
adip.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rahul

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby xarg0n » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:05 pm

I think max it can catch micro faunas like various fw pods etc...
Fish is definitely not on the menu. Watch out...for peoples' knowledge. Tomorrow some one will say immersed form of UG eats sparrows =))
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Postby Dipankar » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Ha ha ha sparrow ....
Really horrible and spreading knowledge without proud hats off to the fellow
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan

Postby kumar » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:50 am

ROFL, I love it when such people get caught!!!

And I hate it even more when these guys just say I have been in hobby for XX years...."so I can talk all the crap... you can listen... and clap"!(nicely rhyming huh)

well, this is because people like you dont post much on Fb/elsewhere, and such guys are at advantage... but we cant do it day in n out, because thats not our social life(advertising) anyway. "Sigh!"
i luv fish + u luv fis=we luv wish

rahul wrote:It should not be like today planted ,tomorrow cichlid,day after tomorrow blackwater, next community, then marine ,then business and end up dying useless. Whatever you do do it well
kumar
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby xarg0n » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:54 am

Lol....I am fed up with such posts in fb and out of fb now for 3+ months..and I am at peace. I can plan new diys, The world looks much better and peaceful place now.
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Previous

Return to Shrimps and Inverts