Hello forum

Give a small introduction of yourself and your hobby so we can know you better
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Hello forum

Postby anjan507 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:23 am

Been allowed to join in to this very informative interest group yesterday (13 sep) , after having requested for registration two months back.

am a newbie to aquarium as a hobby. Been interested in fish and the green aquas-cape effect that aquariums add to the house. have retired from work which entailed me to move to different places of the country. carrying and maintaining an aquarium was therefore not possible till now.

at this advanced age, i committed the first blunder of a newbie aquarium enthusiast. a fish bowl in which i had plopped in three gold fishes. the local aquarium guy did not advice me to shun such a foolish venture. lost them in a weeks time. then i got to reading. chanced upon this fantastic forum and requested to join in. the time it took for the process of authorization by administrators , i did not waste. kept reading.

picked up two aquariums. one an 88 litre or 23 gallon tank and other of 32 litre or 8 gallon capacity.

photo of the two aquarium as on date is as under. after this i would post in the beginners corner. thats what i am.

Anjan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
anjan507
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Return to Introduction