Newbie here

Give a small introduction of yourself and your hobby so we can know you better
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Newbie here

Postby MotshoBotsho » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi All,

I am newbie to this forum and to aquariums.
I contracted "Multiple Tank Syndrome" 1 month into getting my first tank and it seems I might be in for some more pretty soon.

I bought a small 20 litre initially and stocked it with different types of guppies (Albino Reds, Yellow and Moscow Blues), pretty soon I realized it was futile to resist the urge for a bigger tank. I gave it some thought and exchanged the 20 litre and some of the guppies for a bigger 65 litre tank.

Two weeks after that the pangs struck again, I got around to DIY-ing my own tank with some 6mm glass and silicone (30 litres). Settled that down for 2-3 weeks before introducing any fish.

Now four + months into my hobby, I have two planted tanks, with 14 tetras, 4 guppies, some RCS and CRS, 4 Albino Corys spread across two tanks. Not to mention assassin snails(brought in to cull the pest snails which tagged along with some Cabomba Caroliniana).
And to think I was hoping to make do with a small tank and a Betta Splendens.
I need all the support to help me with this terminal condition of Multiple Tank Syndrome.

Regards
MB
:-B
MotshoBotsho
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Return to Introduction