Introduce Yourself

Give a small introduction of yourself and your hobby so we can know you better
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby rk521437 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:58 am

Hello guys,this is rajesh choudhary,i m from jamshedpur(tatanagar),jharkhand,i m 18 yrs old and i m a student...i started aquascaping since 2014...i m a begginer in planted aquarium...i started with a 50ltr tank...with some barbs and tetra...then two years with chichlids and now started aquascaping planted aquarium....today i started a new project soon i will send pics of it...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
rk521437
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby arup.b » Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:24 pm

My First Hello to all the Members of Kolkata Aquarium Club and wish all a Happy New Year.
I am Arup and am new in this Hobby from 2014. But my love for fish was from my childhood, when I use to saw tank with Fish in one of my Elder brother home and from. I was born and brought at Andal a small Town near Durgapur but now shifted to Kolkata. I didn't get a chance in those days to get my own, because of too many restriction. Now I have successfully have mine and loving it. By profession I am doing a job at an IT company. KAC have help me a lot to get into this and given a lot's of information.
arup.b
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Previous

Return to Introduction