Want to buy Cheap priced aquatic plants in kolkata

Looking for something to buy?? Post here.
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Want to buy Cheap priced aquatic plants in kolkata

Postby nirmalyawb1 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:37 am

Dear hobbyist i am a price sensitive hobbyist from kolkata.i love planted tank and love to nurture it..Due to some circustances at my place i only have one planted tank..In which most of the things are diy...Plants and fishes all are happy with me till date...
But i find tough buying a whole pot of a single plant...and at the end of the day i had to select 1 or 2 plants pot by paying 400 to 500 bucks...Which is more for me..Where as only 2 types of plants are insufficient for me.
So here by i want to know is there any place shop hobbyist or individual who can sell me at a comparatively lower price plants of different variety..Cutting will also work..
I can pick from kolkata..
Thanks
Nirmalya

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
nirmalyawb1
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Want to buy Cheap priced aquatic plants in kolkata

Postby kumar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:11 am

I have much better idea as you are price sensitive. You can go to nearby pond or lake and collect some beautiful plants. You will get lot of variety too.
i luv fish + u luv fis=we luv wish

rahul wrote:It should not be like today planted ,tomorrow cichlid,day after tomorrow blackwater, next community, then marine ,then business and end up dying useless. Whatever you do do it well
kumar
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Return to Want to buy (Hobbyist Only)