Feedback for seller umino.in

Talks about the hobby itself, the hobbyists, and acceptable topics not related to fish keeping
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Feedback for seller umino.in

Postby bullzi » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:02 am

Hi all,

As most of you already know, umino.in is a online aquarium shop based in Injambakkam, Chennai.

I bought one Jebao DC 5000 pump from them in February 2016 from them for 8500/-. Actually I ordered AC10000 pump first, later, got suggested by others that this pump is too much for my overflow, hence, changed my order later.

The DC pump got non working in just 3 months. At fisrt, 3 times it happened that the pump stopped working suddenly. After 1 to 1 and half hours of gap, it started running again automatically. But it stopped running completely in the 4th time. Power supply was ok, I could see the leds lit on the controller but the pump just won't start at all.

Now, at the time of purchase, umino.in told that warranty is of 1 year for the product. But now, they are completely denying it. It is over 3 weeks now, I have sent them back the pump at my own cost, but still I did not get my product repaired, no replacement. I am in doubt even they have informed Jebao regarding the same. They are just killing the time saying they are looking for spare parts. What a after sales service!!!! Even they are not ready to give a timeline for the repair/replacement, anything.

They even tried to claim that the pump is burnt but they did not provide me with any proof. They said they got burnt smell, lol, I sent them the pump almost over a week after it had stopped working, and still they were able to smell it.

I even offered them the shipping cost to ship it back to Jebao, they are not ready to accept that as well. I have no idea what to do now. This is the scenario of Indian aquarium market. 8500/- is not a matter of joke. I am really disappointed. This is totally unexpected.

Please take care before buying anything from online shops like this. They will say anything to get their products sold but if anything goes wrong, may God help you.

Thanks,

Niladri.
bullzi
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Feedback for seller umino.in

Postby Aayaan » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:24 am

Very angry and disappointed. Sorry to hear that happen. Thank you for the warning. Wondering if you lodged a complaint at the consumer forum for that.
Aayaan
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Re: Feedback for seller umino.in

Postby kumar » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:56 pm

do you have a written proof about the warranty?
Rs8500 is a little an amount compared to safe freight charges to China.
If coil is burnt, you ll smell it once you switch it back on.
If coil is burnt, there is little one can do to repair it as its all molded to be waterproof.

All the best, keep nagging at them, don't leave this matter easily. They need to learn a lesson
i luv fish + u luv fis=we luv wish

rahul wrote:It should not be like today planted ,tomorrow cichlid,day after tomorrow blackwater, next community, then marine ,then business and end up dying useless. Whatever you do do it well
kumar
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Return to Fishy Lounge