Nowadays, most of us have a phone with GPS facility in it. We can share the exact location of important places, LFS etc by it.
Next time, whenever you visit that place you can take a moment of your time to save the link or co-ordinates of that location, so that others can locate it easily and accurately.
1. Enable GPS and open Google Maps.
2. Tap the locate button on the bottom right of the screen. It will locate your location.
3. Long press on the place where you are.
4. Tap on the Dropped pin bar.
5. Tap Share and select Copy to Clipboard.
6. Then paste that text (link) anywhere you want, later share it in the forum.
1. Just open the link.
If you don't have Google Maps but have GPS facility, just open a screen where the co-ordinates of your location is shown and take a screen-shot of it and share.
The coordinates may be of either decimal or degree minutes and seconds.
If you get the decimal coordinates you just need to just go to Google Maps and type in the two values separated with a space in the search bar.
If you get the degree minutes and seconds values you need to convert it to decimal values, you can use any of online converters like http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/degrees-minutes-seconds-to-degrees.htm
Those who have Windows Phone they might use Here Maps, I will update the instructions for it soon.