Status Updates of KACians

Talks about the hobby itself, the hobbyists, and acceptable topics not related to fish keeping
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Status Updates of KACians

Postby Calcuttan » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:47 pm

It's called collectitis ;)
Please PM me for regular FREE clippings of HM, tripartita mini, AR mini and RR hi-red
Calcuttan
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby arnab » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:09 pm

SanamMarik wrote:I am a bit late to say this but bttr late than never. So I take the opportunity to thanks everyone of the team here to help me and encourage me. Also I am sharing my experience in the planted hobby for last two years in brief. 29 Dec is a spcl day to me, 2years back in Dec 29, 2013 I setup my 1st planted tank.... :x :x now after two years I feel very thankful to the whole team for their overwhelming support and guiding and correcting me in every possible way. Also I would say that these two years have been the most awesome time so far in my life...neither school days/college days or Job has been this rewarding in my life...I am loving it.... :D :D :D
this was the 1st tank I setup that too w/o proper lights and ferts or co2 for 3days after the inauguration. In those initial three days I used table lamps to provide them lights... :| . Added sugar yeast CO2 after 2months... look at my noobness with my filter positioning... =)) =)) =)) =))
29 Dec 2013
and together with me, my 1st planted tank completed its 2yrs hand in hand. :x :x

and after two years you are one of our experts. really dedicated hobbyist you are. :ympeace:
arnab

Postby Dipankar » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:23 pm

This post specially for scapers who always come with some new idea and did something beautiful but here is something splendid scaping with innovative ideas and we found it on the way returning home from collection trip. The main thing is that the scaper is very my dear type and showcasing his tank in open road. Rahul took the taste of the tank materials and share with us also. Here is the tank...
Your best teacher is your last mistake
APJ.Abdul Kalam
Dipankar
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Postby Calcuttan » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:54 pm

:D :ymhug: :p I don't know if there is any restriction on the use of smilies in a post but I love the pakodascape !!! Demands a translation for the non-Bengali friends though. It's written "Khushi Veg Pakoda"
Please PM me for regular FREE clippings of HM, tripartita mini, AR mini and RR hi-red
Calcuttan
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby aquamans » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Bluedart sometimes gets delayed. I faced this problem when i've ordered the fish food. I usually use this website for tracking.
aquamans

Previous

Return to Fishy Lounge