The water flows: A trip to River Kangsabati

Explore the aquatic life on planet earth
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: The watear flows: A trip to River Kangsabati

Postby ashim1610 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Sush wrote:Yeah. I'm planning for Gopiballabhpur, will let know if solidifies. I'll go there half-panted.


Gopiballavpure is suprb place bro!

One year ago I went there on a marriage ceremony of one of my staff at Nayabasan village.

River Subarnarekha and its river side sand bed is just like dream.

Awsm biotope and huge live stock.
I've collected nice rocks, small shrimps and few nice plants on that time. :D

But if you are planing to visit there be aware 'bout the maoist activity on that area and its nearby villages. Now they are quite active again. You have to cross through the lodhasooli forest , and its high alert zone.

And must keep your photo identity proof with you as the entire area is wraped with army and they can any time ask you to show that.

Better to go there after ending the panchayat election.
THERE IS NOTHING AS TRANSPARENT AS WATER. BE TRANSPARENT, AND WORLD COMES TO YOU THE SAME. ALWAYS KEEP SMILING.....

REGARDS..........
ASHIM.
ashim1610
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 439
Images: 8
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: The watear flows: A trip to River Kangsabati

Postby Sush » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:30 am

ashim1610 wrote:Gopiballavpure is suprb place bro!

One year ago I went there on a marriage ceremony of one of my staff at Nayabasan village.

River Subarnarekha and its river side sand bed is just like dream.

Awsm biotope and huge live stock.
I've collected nice rocks, small shrimps and few nice plants on that time. :D

Yeah, I went once about 4-5 years ago, then I didn't know that rocks, aquatic plants etc can be collected from there.

ashim1610 wrote:But if you are planing to visit there be aware 'bout the maoist activity on that area and its nearby villages. Now they are quite active again. You have to cross through the lodhasooli forest , and its high alert zone.

And must keep your photo identity proof with you as the entire area is wraped with army and they can any time ask you to show that.


I know dada. I live in Medinipur, we always face armies. I have spent my childhood in Silda, so I have experience of what it feels like. We'll go by morning and will come back before sundown.

ashim1610 wrote:Better to go there after ending the panchayat election.


Yes, will do just that.
-
Sushruto Chakraborty
User avatar
Sush
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The watear flows: A trip to River Kangsabati

Postby ashim1610 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 am

Sush wrote:
ashim1610 wrote:Gopiballavpure is suprb place bro!

One year ago I went there on a marriage ceremony of one of my staff at Nayabasan village.

River Subarnarekha and its river side sand bed is just like dream.

Awsm biotope and huge live stock.
I've collected nice rocks, small shrimps and few nice plants on that time. :D

Yeah, I went once about 4-5 years ago, then I didn't know that rocks, aquatic plants etc can be collected from there.

ashim1610 wrote:But if you are planing to visit there be aware 'bout the maoist activity on that area and its nearby villages. Now they are quite active again. You have to cross through the lodhasooli forest , and its high alert zone.

And must keep your photo identity proof with you as the entire area is wraped with army and they can any time ask you to show that.


I know dada. I live in Medinipur, we always face armies. I have spent my childhood in Silda, so I have experience of what it feels like. We'll go by morning and will come back before sundown.

ashim1610 wrote:Better to go there after ending the panchayat election.


Yes, will do just that.


O.K. Then best of luck bro......... :ympeace:

Hope it'll be a superb journey........ :


Waiting to read your another nice day diary. :)
THERE IS NOTHING AS TRANSPARENT AS WATER. BE TRANSPARENT, AND WORLD COMES TO YOU THE SAME. ALWAYS KEEP SMILING.....

REGARDS..........
ASHIM.
ashim1610
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC
 
Posts: 439
Images: 8
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 12:02 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: The water flows: A trip to River Kangsabati

Postby Sush » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:44 am

Wait 1 month.
-
Sushruto Chakraborty
User avatar
Sush
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:49 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Previous

Return to Habitat Study and Collection Trips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest