chinese led

Talk about Reef lighting, Filtration, Chillers etc
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: chinese led

Postby d.tathagata » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 am

nice debet. carry on......
d.tathagata
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby suvrajit » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 am

I presume charity begins at home, so we should implement it for ourselves then on national levels, Dear Aavio stop posting insulting things, its clear who needs to grow up buddy
Suvrajit
Fishaholic
suvrajit
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby ashim1610 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Whatz going on here?????????? %-(

This thread was started with a big hope and now become Indian Parlament!!!! =))

And @suvrajit, we all are aqua adidicted & ready for the charity.
Plz.....inform us 'bout the Indian brand name of good quality top filters, canister filters, soil for planted set up, fertilizers, protein skimmer, wave makers, marine salts and all the necessary things we need for fresh or salted tanks.

And if you have no idea 'bout this than why you are in such fighting mood?

If we has have not tea gardens, then we have no right to drink tea, even if bangladesh or srilanka or antarctica want to supply us?????? :-j. In this era of globalization, is it possible?

Think something before say anything.

And plz don't convert a good thread into a boxing ground.

Good luck buddy.
THERE IS NOTHING AS TRANSPARENT AS WATER. BE TRANSPARENT, AND WORLD COMES TO YOU THE SAME. ALWAYS KEEP SMILING.....

REGARDS..........
ASHIM.
ashim1610
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby Rohan » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Guts this topic is going nowhere. This is the last NOTIFICATION to all who are making this a off topic. Any further off topic and this thread will be locked. If you want to debate use PM's for that or exchange the numbers.
Rohan

Postby dipccu » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:04 am

Hi Friends,

Can we know the price and brand name of Chinese 20w Led.

I heard that there is a company called Diamond who manufactures LEDs of 7.5W, 12W, 15W & 20W. The price for 7.5W is Rs.140.00.

Please let me know as i am planning to buy LED for my Cichlid Tank.
Warm regards,
Dip
dipccu
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby Dipankar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 am

I have one Question ....
I saw writtin in 6 watt Halonix LED box that "6 watt led = 60 watt" .................and price in local elec- shop Rs 520
What does it means ? and what will be the calculation watt/gallon
Dipankar
Die Hard KAC Fan
Die Hard KAC Fan

Postby kumar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:37 am

Dipankar wrote:I have one Question ....
I saw writtin in 6 watt Halonix LED box that "6 watt led = 60 watt" .................and price in local elec- shop Rs 520
What does it means ? and what will be the calculation watt/gallon

interesting name, was anything more mentioned on the box?
i luv fish + u luv fis=we luv wish

rahul wrote:It should not be like today planted ,tomorrow cichlid,day after tomorrow blackwater, next community, then marine ,then business and end up dying useless. Whatever you do do it well
kumar
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby hrishi007 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:10 pm

suvrajit wrote:Dear Aavio,
Dumping is a practice when a country charges a lower price for the like goods in a foreign market than one charges for the same good in a domestic market for consumption in the home market of the exporter.
This practice has a great impact on the industries of importing countries, its simple china charges a lower price in Indian market than cost of production in Chinese market, simply to capture the Indian market, & in long run the Indian industries will be destroyed, Good example is Toy industry.
Hope you have heard a proverb "Ignorance is bliss", so please don't taunt anyone when you donot understand a situation. We people care for our pockets and sacrifice the grater national interests in doing so, that's why may be british people rulled us for so long.
& regarding fishes, they don't come from china, I have no issues regarding imported products, but we should be aware what China is trying to do.

I am glad to hear that at least someone cares about his nation so much. You are trying to take a stand on it and its a good thing. But no offence buddy, what we have out here is a person trying to buy a simple LED light from a place which is well know for selling such products, thats all. We as hobbysts, sacrifice a lot when it comes to having a proper aquarium setup. Lets face facts, who doesnt want to have an ADA tank, substrate, fertz and lights. But how many of us can actually afford them? Before making such a comment about 'caring about ones nation' or not, ask yourself one thing - Havent you bought any Chinese stuff ever? We are all aware of what China is trying to do. I do not think that this is a proper platform for you to ask such questions. Everyone cares about their nation in one way or the other. Some show it, some dont. Get real !!!
hrishi007
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby bedouinjoy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:58 am

guys relax plz discuss fishy things only.
Ok my input is I have used one LED bulb which has no company name .....might be a crap Chinese or a low grade Indian product ....but it did not work well in my planted tank. colour temp was 6500k .....Even CFL worked much better than the LED bulbs. Now I dont know the actual reason ''Why'' but fact is it did not worked for me .....
I will better stick to CFL n PLL
I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.
bedouinjoy
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby xarg0n » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:01 pm

I think the 20 watt modules are available at ezra for around 500 bucks.

Leds are bit complicated to run flawlessly. The logic of leds differ greatly from cfls. They are sensitive to voltage/current etc at decimal levels , so even if it sounds like plug and play device due to their popularity but lot of math needs to be done to run them efficiently, and they can outperform cfls in no time.
Thanks & Regards..

Sourav...

"If you want to do something in a better way, do it yourself !" --Nepoleon Bonaparte
xarg0n
Dedicated KAC Member
Dedicated KAC Member

Previous

Return to Reef Lighting & Equipments