nano reef tank

Be a responsible reefer
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: nano reef tank

Postby bambi » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:25 am

el batty wrote:dont think of adding anything in the tank for the next month, wait till the rocks are cured. complete the cycle and then add some fishes in it. Nice tank by buro da. how much did it cost btw?

Yeah.. I know... Would be cycling for a month at least... Though the rocks are cured... I will pm the price...
3 planted setups, 2 cichlid tanks, 2 betta setups, 1 turtle tank, 1 nano marine cube.
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby bambi » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:30 am

Didn't like the previous aquascape much... So bought an additional 1.3 KGS of live rock and added to the 2.2 KGS (3.5 KGS in total). Rescaped it... :D :ymhug:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3 planted setups, 2 cichlid tanks, 2 betta setups, 1 turtle tank, 1 nano marine cube.
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby bambi » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:41 pm

Going to add a hawk fish soon... :)
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby bambi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:34 am

1st fish goes in... A negro clownfish...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby bambi » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:12 am

25 days update... Coralline algae taking over slowly...
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby indracalcutta93 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

Ohh Coralline algae, so colorful . how about those green algae? are they spreading out. How is your fish now .. feeling very sad after knowing they are unwell from your other thread.
indracalcutta93
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby bambi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 am

indracalcutta93 wrote:Ohh Coralline algae, so colorful . how about those green algae? are they spreading out. How is your fish now .. feeling very sad after knowing they are unwell from your other thread.

Lost the fish due to my negligence... Sorry for that... The green algae is kept under control by me and a turbo I added. Otherwise the tank is doing great...
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby bambi » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:30 am

indracalcutta93 wrote:Ohh Coralline algae, so colorful . how about those green algae? are they spreading out. How is your fish now .. feeling very sad after knowing they are unwell from your other thread.

Lost the fish due to my negligence... Sorry for that... The green algae is kept under control by me and a turbo I added. Otherwise the tank is doing great...
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby indracalcutta93 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:12 am

sorry for your loss. Its very painful. Actually its our loss also. They are so delicate and beautiful that everyone in this hobby loves other's aquarium's fish also.

B/W I am also having trouble with green and brown algae.
when I was running an ATS for few monts ago, then there was no growth of them even Coralline algae spreading slowly. But for making a in sump
ATS I had remove old one and due to negligence not installed new one. So the devil got its way.
indracalcutta93
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Postby bambi » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:24 am

indracalcutta93 wrote:sorry for your loss. Its very painful. Actually its our loss also. They are so delicate and beautiful that everyone in this hobby loves other's aquarium's fish also.

B/W I am also having trouble with green and brown algae.
when I was running an ATS for few monts ago, then there was no growth of them even Coralline algae spreading slowly. But for making a in sump
ATS I had remove old one and due to negligence not installed new one. So the devil got its way.

Yeah algea problem is big nuisance... All my lr are covered in it... Green and black and a typical crimson one... I don't know if the red one is desirable or not... But how to get rid of them safely??? Have you any idea.???
bambi
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Previous

Return to Saltwater Discussion