Best place to buy tanks and LR

Be a responsible reefer
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Best place to buy tanks and LR

Postby sami_101185 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:24 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum and after going through many posts here, i would really like to appreciate as well as thank people from this forum who are sharing their views and expertise to fellow hobbyists.

All these years i was a FW aquarist and now i would like to setup SW aquarium staring with FOWLR and then extend it to Reef. I went to few LFS and also online shops finding for equipments and stocks, they have quoted very high price. I was really surprised when one online seller gave me quotation of ~2.8 lakh for Reef Aquarium. So i am planning to find an alternate way to setup aquarium by myself gathering the right equipment at affordable price. I feel hobbyists in Kolkata are lucky for having skilled people like buroda to get tanks at cheaper price.

Does buroda ship tanks to Bangalore or Can someone from group give me any contacts from Bangalore who can make tanks similar to buroda. Also any store who can ship LR and Dry Rock to Bangalore at good price.

More questions to come as i go ahead :)

Thanks again ...
sami_101185
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Best place to buy tanks and LR

Postby ambooz » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 pm

There is a guy in Whitefield he makes nice tanks , he I in to mirrors and other stuffs lately but he can make anything if you give him exact specs. He normally charge very less ,2 feet polished tank with ultra clear glass cost me only 650 rs. there may be better people but i haven't seen many who listen and deliver in a reasonable price .

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
ambooz
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Re: Best place to buy tanks and LR

Postby sami_101185 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:13 am

@ambooz, thankyou.
Atleast we have some one to start with :) . Can you please share the shop address and contact ?
sami_101185
New KAC Member
New KAC Member

Return to Saltwater Discussion