Making of an Office Desk Pico Planted tank-Day 44 Update

Document the life cycle of your planted tank in details step by step
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Making of an Office Desk Pico Planted tank

Postby SanamMarik » Tue May 30, 2017 4:02 pm

:D :D :D
Sanam Marik
Knowledge has no end and so is my love for it. :)
SanamMarik
KAC Fanatic
KAC Fanatic

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Re: Making of an Office Desk Pico Planted tank-Day 44

Postby SanamMarik » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:24 pm

Update day 44--
glosso is growing crazy and this week is the last week fr this plant in this tank.
During this time there has been some irregularities on the lighting schedule and dat case the glosso to grow taller than usual sadly...

Reason for removing the plant- I will be removing the Glossostigma elatinoides to put in Glossostigma sp 'Native' :D which probably might b glosso diandrum...but nt sure on its id so keeping it sp Native :D
Now comparisons-

Day 24...
Day 24 - Copy.jpg

for now...Tank on Day 44...the last update on elatinoides... :D
074085ac-018f-42c8-bf42-eb308f76ad3d.jpg

Carpet Thickness and compactness attained in 44days- to me is not as I expected but it like "chalta hai" (ok ok) ( unsatisfied with d final compactness...looks v loose)...could have done bttr if i were not so laid back in btwn X( X(
e2ce7f84-0a7e-4cef-a8a3-31bd750a7aaa.jpg

Note: Pics are edited a bit...was trying to get the filmy moon light effect frm the movies where wolves howl...lol =)) =))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sanam Marik
Knowledge has no end and so is my love for it. :)
SanamMarik
KAC Fanatic
KAC Fanatic

Re: Making of an Office Desk Pico Planted tank-Day 44 Update

Postby thatssam2001 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:55 am

SanamMarik wrote:Update day 44--
glosso is growing crazy and this week is the last week fr this plant in this tank.
During this time there has been some irregularities on the lighting schedule and dat case the glosso to grow taller than usual sadly...

Reason for removing the plant- I will be removing the Glossostigma elatinoides to put in Glossostigma sp 'Native' :D which probably might b glosso diandrum...but nt sure on its id so keeping it sp Native :D
Now comparisons-

Day 24...
Day 24 - Copy.jpg

for now...Tank on Day 44...the last update on elatinoides... :D
074085ac-018f-42c8-bf42-eb308f76ad3d.jpg

Carpet Thickness and compactness attained in 44days- to me is not as I expected but it like "chalta hai" (ok ok) ( unsatisfied with d final compactness...looks v loose)...could have done bttr if i were not so laid back in btwn X( X(
e2ce7f84-0a7e-4cef-a8a3-31bd750a7aaa.jpg

Note: Pics are edited a bit...was trying to get the filmy moon light effect frm the movies where wolves howl...lol =)) =))

Beautiful.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
thatssam2001
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Previous

Return to Journals