Demo scape - Plan B - Slope added!!!

Discuss anything related to aquatic plants and aquascaping
Forum rules
Before you start posting in this forum, will suggest you to go through the forum rules
HERE

Re: Demo Scape - take 1

Postby parthapratim22 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:48 am

el batty wrote:rocks and all can be managed...but which version of the tree shall i implement on the RHS? :(

Man, at present tree is looking bigger than the whole scape thats why unless you fit the hardscape you cant evaluate the tree.
Frogfoot ADnS, enquiry call 9953551924
https://www.facebook.com/frogfootaquariumdesigns
parthapratim22
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Orkut Orkut

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:53 am

my point exactly..so shall i chuck out the tree? :|

RHS = DHG
LHS = glosso or some other crawling plants
middle = river = shell dust/white sand.
Regards,
Subhadeep

aninda wrote:I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it.
el batty

Postby Sayanta » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:14 am

try glosso at the front and as the DHg are taller try them at the back and between the rocks.the river in your hardscape has to be thinner IMO with smaller stones.and one small tree not so big. try to visualize a scape. a river usually dont have 2 types of trees in its two banks. there has to be a symmetry in plants. but the aquascaping dissimilarity can be achieved with the river at one side and not at the middle. your drawing looked better.
Thanks -- Sayanta
Sayanta
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 am

:D :D :D
in drawing i could have adjusted the proportion..in real life, all gone! :P

am thinking of removing the rocks totally and using thermocol to separate them.
Regards,
Subhadeep

aninda wrote:I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people I don't like and assume they deserved it.
el batty

Demo scape - Plan B

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm

- the moss tree what do you guys say? this is very much do able and i have a 18" tank where i can give the sample too once i reach home. :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Subhadeep

el batty

Re: Demo scape - Plan B

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:04 pm

PLan B...take 2..action!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards,
Subhadeep

el batty

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Plan B...Take 3...action!!
Regards,
Subhadeep

el batty

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

so far, i kinda liked this one the most.
Regards,
Subhadeep

el batty

Postby el batty » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 pm

or just plain and simple this...rock on the right hand corner..the edges with parvula and the rest with glosso.
Regards,
Subhadeep

el batty

Re: Demo scape - Plan B - Take 1..2..3

Postby parthapratim22 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:44 am

some basics would like to share:
1) you have very less subject in your scape, like rocks, stem plants, wood arrangement, so you need a good slope at the back. If you want to use glosso and DHG you need quite a good amount of slope, which may make the scape more striking.
2) wherever you are using rocks, use it with some significance. Means a main rock may not give you any significance but the moment you add one small rock just beside that it will give you a sense of natural existence of a character.
3) please note that the pictures you have taken all from the above so your path is quite visible how much you bend it, but you need to take the actual PICTURES from the front where if you bend the path or river too much it will be very hard for you to show the path prominently in picture.

Another point you have changed you plan in course of the journal, a bit confused what you presently using as subject(rock or wood or both), and you final plant selection is only glosso and dwarf Hairgrass, right(as of now)???

Another whenever you are doing hardscape trials make sand dry, that will help you to work more easier, also put a lighting above the tank, because you need to see the hardscape properly.

would like to share a very beautiful tank which you may work on (Debarghya Sengupta's tank)
Frogfoot ADnS, enquiry call 9953551924
https://www.facebook.com/frogfootaquariumdesigns
parthapratim22
Regular in KAC
Regular in KAC

PreviousNext

Return to Planted Tank Discussion