Here i want to share some experience which i have gathered through my short journey..
i started this tank on 22 nd Nov,2015.
initially i planted only a few plants..polysparma,crypts,apongoton,rotala.Initially i used 2 chinise led bulbs(one 7 watt and one 15 watt)
gradually i introduced more plants.lots of uprooting has been taken place( so a considerable amount of substrate agitation).but i always tried to make sure minimal disturbance in the bottom layer.by the way..i used a diy substrate( bottom layer:laterite,vermicompost,garden soil; covered by more or less 3 inch layer of chini dana)
light: 3 Chinese leds( 7,9 & 15 watt)
filter: Jeneca hob(500 lts/hr)
co2: diy( sugar yeast),broomstick diffuser
fert: only seachem flourish comprehensive (1 ml twice weekly)
fauna: 10 rcs( 1 barried )
Summer guard: 3 smps fans( here i need ur suggestions for mounting it)
in this case i tried my best to minimalise the cost involved.i am quite happy what i got.no algae probs so far..just a small amount of thread algae.i m managing it by manual removing.nothing much to worry, i suppose.
several member have already shown that one can achieve stunning results.mine not be that good.but atleast it is a stepping stone for me.
i will be happy if i can help any fellow member with these info..thank u all for ur support and help.
specially Sanam( i got tripartita,fern and s.repens from him. ),rahul ,rajan da and every one who liked my effort..thank u all.